Friday, August 11, 2006

Garden Photos

I used to be disappointed in gardening in August. It was so hot! Not much to plant, just some weeding to do.

Now I find I really love August in the garden. I decided photography is what makes August the best month of gardens. This week my husband surrounded the blueberry bushes so the rabbits couldn't chew them anymore. The bunnies have been hanging around the bushes trying to figure out how to get in. Now Kitty is hanging around the bunnies trying to figure out her next prey. I'm enjoying getting photos of her in action too.

Maybe because I discovered Digital Photography School and their posts on Flickr. All their great free hints make it an adventure to take pictures of my garden. If you have a digital camera... or just like photos, you owe it to yourself to check it out.

No comments: